I’ll talk about whether it’s better to go furnished or unfurnished a bit later. I reckon the Premises Condition Report is your most critical document. It is the one single bit of paper which will determine whether you get your bond back or not . . . so treat it like gold.
Subscribe to my blog!
- Belinda on How to Sell House Fast?
- allice on 4 Steps to Beautify Backyard
- jannetejuly on How to Beautify Your Home?
- purplecloud on Simple Things to Do before Leaving Home for Holiday
- whitewhitney on Tips on Making Small Living Room Look Wide
- Build House
- House & Home
- Moving Out
- Office Space
- Payment Plan
- Real Estate Agent
- Rental Property
- Sell House
- Vinyl Siding
Accommodation Arragement Auction Bank Bidding System Buying Condition Contractor Dye Early Financial Power Flatmate Found It Furniture Giving Home Inspection Key Thing Kitchen Lease Leaving Lifestyle Living Money Moving Out Notice Payment Performance-Based Payment Plan Property Question Reason Removal Rent Rental Renting Guide Rent Place Selling Share Accommodation Stain Stains Suburb Tannin Tenant Terminating Work